1. Gluten cereals, wheat, rye, barley. oats, spelled, kamut [including hybridized derivatives]
2. Crustaceans and derivatives both marine and freshwater: shrimps, prawns, lobsters, crabs, hermit crabs and the like
3. Eggs and derivatives all the products composed with eggs, even in the smallest part. Among the most common: mayonnaise, omelette, emulsifiers, egg pasta, biscuits and pies also savory, ice cream and creams and so on
4. Fish and derivatives including derivatives, that is, all those products that are made up of fish, even if in small percentages
5. Peanuts and prepared snack derivatives, creams and seasonings in which there is also in small doses
6. Soy and milk derivatives, tofu, spaghetti, etc.
7. Milk and yoghurt derivatives, biscuits and cakes, ice cream and various creams. Every product in which milk is used
8. Nuts and fruit derivatives all products including: almonds, hazelnuts, common nuts, cashew nuts, pecans and Brazil and Queensland, pistachios
9. Celery and derivatives present in pieces but also in preparations for soups, sauces and vegetable concentrates
10. Mustard and derivatives can be found in sauces and condiments, especially in mustard
11. Sesame seeds and derivatives in addition to whole seeds used for bread, we can find traces in some types of flour
12. Sulfur dioxide and sulphites in concentrations higher than 10 mg / kg or 10 mg / l expressed as So2 used as preservatives, we can find them in: preserves of fish products, in pickled foods, in oil and in brine, in jams, in vinegar , in dried mushrooms and in soft drinks and fruit pods
13. Lupine and derivatives now present in many vegan foods, in the form of roasts, salamis, flours and similar that have this legume base, rich in protein
14. Molluscs and derivatives canestrello, cannolicchio, santa capa, heart, date of the sea, fasolaro, garagolo, lumachino, mussel, murex, oyster, patella, truffle of sea, tellina and clam etc.
In the presence of allergies and / or food intolerances, ask our staff who will provide adequate information on our food and beverages.
In the kitchens of the 14 | 89 Food Pop, traditional or contemporary cuisine is prepared, in gluten-free key: gluten-free dishes in the conventional catering to give the possibility, to those who are celiac or intolerant, to go to a safe place, but where everyone eats well.